Homeschooling is not for the faint of heart.
You want an atmosphere in your home that reflects the kind of education you desire to give your children.
You long for truth, goodness, and beauty.
You want peace-filled days with kids who are excited to learn alongside you.
You want your lessons to have meaning and to make connections across subjects.
You are searching for that one element that you are convinced is the key to making all of this happen in your home.
What if I told you that the missing element was YOU?
You are the one who keeps motivation and morale high in your homeschool.
You set the tone and influence the learning atmosphere with your actions and attitude.
You are the one who gets things started each morning (believe me, they would not do it if you didn’t!)
You are not just a mom, you are a leader in your home.
When you redefine your role as a homeschooling mom and focus on effective and creative leadership, you can design an atmosphere of peace and learning that will last the entire school year.
We are the Scholé Sisters.
And, like you, we homeschool our kids -- for better and for worse. We all have struggled feeling like our abilities did not match up to our vocation as a homeschool mom. Finally we learned that by supporting each other we can do bigger things together than we ever could alone. That’s why we created Leading Well.
Homeschooling well can be an overwhelming and lonely task. We will give you practical help to make it less overwhelming and connect you with sisters who can relate to what you are going through.
A Scholé Sisters Online Retreat
Homeschool conferences can be exhausting and overwhelming. A retreat will build your skills and feed your soul.
Ideal for new and experienced moms from all homeschooling methods the Leading Well Retreat will help you:
- Learn proactive leadership practices that will make a difference in how your homeschool runs each day.
- Troubleshoot your difficult homeschool dynamics.
- Balance a scholé atmosphere with an effective momentum.
- Find ways to set up your homeschool day that work with your personal style instead of against it.
- Grow in wisdom on knowing when to interfere and when to let alone.
Leading Well Online Retreat – $24
Early Bird Special:
$19 when you register before July 1st
What you get:
- Four LIVE online workshops on Saturday, July 29 designed to inspire you and provide actionable steps to help you improve your homeschool.
- 12-months membership in the Scholé Sisters forum to participate in group discussion the day of the retreat and continue the conversation all year long.
- Printable schedule of workshops and forum chats to help you plan your online retreat day.
- Questions for discussion to participate in the Scholé Sisters forum between workshops or to gather a group of friends to watch and discuss together.
Got Questions? Find answers.
What happens after I check out?
You’ll be added to the list of registrants and receive a welcome email within the hour that includes access to the Retreat page. You’ll also receive a registration email for the forum if you’re not already a member – make sure to complete that registration. You’ll use the same login for the Retreat as you do for the forums.
The Retreat page will have all the information and links you need to participate. As the event is live, it will be updated with clear steps for where to be and what to do next.
What if I can’t make the live event?
You will receive a replay link within 3 days to the replays of all the live events. The replays and the Retreat resources page will be available for three months after purchase.
Can I watch with friends?
Sure! We encourage it, but each person will need to pay the $19 fee separately. Thank you for your honesty.
Do you offer group discounts?
To simplify the process, we’ve kept the price low and decided not to do group discounts for this event.
I’m already a forum member, so how will the forum membership apply to me?
When you purchase the retreat, 12 months will be automatically added to your membership, even if you just renewed!
Will the event be live all day?
The first session will begin at 9am Pacific, and the last session will end at 2:45pm Pacific. In that time, we’ll do 4 sessions with a break between each one.
But during the breaks we’ll be chatting and commenting in the forums, so the conversation should be lively!
What if I’m not a mom, but lead others at work? Can I still attend?
Definitely! Our examples might be about kids – but it all applies to persons, whatever the age.
Have more questions? Just ask!
Leading Well No-Risk Guarantee
If, for whatever reason, the Scholé Sister’s online retreat does not leave you refreshed and energized, let us know and we’ll give you your money back.
You have nothing to lose.
We hope you’ll join us.
Broadcasting live from a single location, Pam, Brandy, and Mystie will provide structure and encouragement to build you up with 4 talks, conversation starters, worksheets, and Q&A opportunities – plus a lot of energy!
This is the teacher’s personal development day that you need.
- Brandy: Secrets to Leading on the Sly
- Pam: Leaders Don’t Eat Their Young
- Mystie: Lead with Your Strengths
- Panel: Leading Without Bossing