Boasting 860 pages, Bunyan's compilation has been meticulously reproduced from a 125 year old manuscript, keeping its vintage double-column format, large print, and font. A rare keepsake worthy of any library, this edition of Pilgrim's Progress includes these five classics by John Bunyan.
- THE HOLY WAR (Page 377 - 684) A discourse of trial made by Shaddai upon Diabolus, for the Regaining the Metropolis of the World; or, the losing and taking again of the Town of Man-soul.
- GRACE ABOUNDING TO THE CHIEF OF SINNERS (Page 685 - 688) A detailed and faithful account of the Life of John Bunyan including his imprisonment, recovery and conversion to becoming a faithful follower of Jesus Christ.
- THE IMPRISONMENT AND RELEASE OF JOHN BUNYAN (Page 689 - 703) --includes dialgoue with Dr. Lindale and the Justices; examination by the Justices, and by Mr. Cobb, the clerk of the peace; interview with his wife and Judge Hale.
- BUNYAN'S DYING SAYINGS (Page 704 - 767) --Of sin; of affliction; repentance and coming to Christ; of prayer; Lord's day and daily duties; love of the world; of suffering; death and judgment; the joys of heaven and torments of hell.
- CHRISTIAN BEHAVIOUR; (Page 768 - 800) thoughts concerning true Christianity and how to walk so as to please God.
Also included are footnotes, commentary, and Scripture references missing in the small paperback editions of Pilgrims Progress.
Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress with featured writings is the size of a family Bible. It is dressed in a golden-embossed hard cover with gold-tipped, parchment-like paper and satin ribbon bookmark. Fine art quality, full color as well as black and white illustrations are found throughout.More info →