Reply To: Hello!

/ Forums / . Introductions / Hello! / Reply To: Hello!

May 6, 2016 at 3:06 pm #8021

Hello!

My name is Anne Bean and I live in Oregon. I feel like I’m finally hitting my homeschool groove this year using Ambleside Online + my own flavor of classical homeschooling. Hooray! I’ve enjoyed previous years, but our days are much more satisfying for all of us now and I have more confidence that we are accomplishing our goals, academic and otherwise.

I have an 8 year old daughter who is very intellectually minded and loves to climb trees and tinker with things. I am also homeschooling my 5 year old daughter who is an avid reader, chatters nonstop, and can’t decide whether her short amount of school is the absolute BEST or the absolute WORST part of her day. My three year old boy loves to be right in the thick of things (don’t all three year olds?) and my baby girl rounds out our family so far.

I don’t participate much online but I’ve sure learned a lot from blogs and podcasts on my homeschooling journey. You wonderful Schole Sisters (Pam, Mystie, Brandy, and Sarah) have helped me adjust my schedule, routines, and curriculum choices so there is more peace, more learning, and more happiness in our home. I’m so grateful you’ve carved out the time to share.

-Anne Bean