Anybody in St. Charles/St. Louis?

/ Forums / Find Your Local Sisters / Missouri / Anybody in St. Charles/St. Louis?

• Author

My name is Emily and we are moving to the St. Charles area in a few weeks. I homeschool our 2 kids who will be in first and fourth grade next year. We have just had a wonderful year at a co-op led by Jennifer Dow of http://www.expandingwisdom.com and I am hoping to connect with some Schole seekers when we move.

• May 14, 2016 at 6:05 pm #15474

I’m in the St. Louis area and in the process of beginning a schole sisters group. Feel free to email me gdolynaa at hotmail.

• May 14, 2016 at 6:05 pm #19175

I’m about an hour and 20 minutes south west of St. Louis but I’m in town every Friday to help at a family stand down at Soulard Farmers Market. I’d love to find Scholé sisters at least sort of close. After some further sharing here about ourselves in this thread, would either of you interested in the idea of possibly meeting at a central location where the kids could play and we could chat.

So here’s a bit about us. I am the full time, at home director of learning of my six year old, soon-to-be five year old, and myself (and maybe a little bit rubs off on my hubby too 😉
        I am inspired by Charlotte Mason as well as other modern-day classically-inspired thinkers and educators. Learning about learning is fascinating to me. Books, poetry and tea are some of my best friends. I’d like to make friends I can meet and talk to in real life about my passion for cultivating wonder in all things truth, goodness and beauty.

• May 14, 2016 at 6:05 pm #19356

I’m sorry- our Friday’s are crazy this fall. I just can’t squeeze something else in. My schole sisters group meets on Tuesday evenings- if you find you will be in the west county area on a Tuesday- let me know.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.