Forums Find Your Virtual Sisters Circe Regional Spring Conference

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jillcourser 2 years ago.

• Author

AmandaPayne

Hello! Is anyone attending this in May 2017 in Orlando?

jillcourser

I wish! Went to the winter conference with my husband and it was amazing!

AmandaPayne

Glad you got to go to the Winter Conference!

I’m going to try to not fangirl over everyone I see!

We’re still working out the money, but Lord willing I’ll be going. About how many prop would you say attended the Winter one? How big are these events?

jillcourser

Hmmm…I would guess maybe a couple hundred? So not huge. Small enough to recognize most people’s faces by the end and connect with a few people on a more “meaningful” level.

We debated about going because of the budget issue as well…it seemed like a pretty expensive conference. But everything was SUCH high quality. We really didn’t know what to expect – we didn’t even know ahead of time that they feed you breakfast and lunch 🙂 At least at this one they did. Light breakfast and an UH-mazing lunch both days, plus a really nice cocktail hour one evening.

At any rate, we are SO glad we went. Well worth the money. And I was so glad that my husband got to come along too. I had been “fan-girling” over CiRCE stuff for quite a while but couldn’t really put everything into words to express to him why I love their message so much. Now I feel like we are much more on the same page.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.