Forums Find Your Local Sisters Ohio Cleveland area

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MrsA 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Stephanie

Hello I’m Stephanie and I’m from Shaker Heights Ohio!!

MrsA

Not too far from me. We’re in Parma 🙂

Stephanie

That is awesome!! 14 miles to be exact. 😀 So tell me about yourself and your homeschooling journey. I would love to connect.

MrsA

Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond! I saw your reply when you posted and then forgot to reply!

I actually have a friend in Shaker who’s part of a Charlotte Mason co-op. Are you part of that also?

It might be easier to chat via email. Mine is lisa dot amer at att dot net if you want to get in touch 🙂

lizipecone

Hi,I’ve just joined this whole schole movement through he podcast. I’m in Kamms Corners.

MrsA

Just wanted to let Cleveland area members know that there are plans in the works for a local gathering for the Leading Well retreat in September. If you are interested you can email me at lisa dot amer at att dot net.

MrsA

Whoops! That was supposed to say Learning Well. I’ll go back and fix it, but just to clarify this is for the retreat on Sept 15, 2018

lizipecone

Woohoo! May I have details, please?

MrsA

Glad you’re interested! So it will start at noon on the 15th, but plan to arrive early just to get settled etc. The address is St. Innocent Orthodox church, 8526 Usher Rd, Olmsted Falls. There will be a service following the retreat at 5pm, but it’s not directly connected with the retreat and you don’t have to stay for that if you’re not able. Since the church will be having that service we can’t complete the entire retreat – we will have to watch the last 2 sessions on our own. They have asked us to wrap up around 4. Everyone is bringing a dish to share. We haven’t decided if we’ll have a potluck meal or just snacks yet, so please email me at the address listed in the above post or share your email here so I can contact you with any more details as we work them out. Feel free to invite others if you know anyone else who will be interested.

MrsA

An update for anyone who’s following this – we will be able to watch the second to last session from 4-4:45 before we have to be done. So only the Q&A will have to be missed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.