Forums Find Your Virtual Sisters Chit-Chat GHC 2018!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  brandy 5 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

jillcourser

I just saw that ALL 3 of you ladies will be at the midwest GHC next April – very exciting! Really hoping to be there again myself 🙂

I’m sad I missed out on most of the Minds More Awake discussion here. I was sort of “off my game” for the spring and summer. Trying to get some discipline and motivation back! I had a lot of things on my mind, which I finally wrote a blog post about. Still wanting to get back to blogging regularly but I feel like I’ve lost some focus in that area. Anyways, I’ll post a link to the blog article in the blog thread for anyone who cares to read more about what’s been tying up my brain 😉

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  jillcourser.

VirginiaLee
    Keymaster

Hi Jill,

Yes, it looks like midwest GHC will be quite the happening place in 2018. It makes me want to go too! I live in Colorado, so that’s a bit far, but I hope you get to go and enjoy. Then you can come back and update the rest of us. =)

brandy
    Keymaster

Woo hoo!! Yes! Cinci is the place to be apparently. I’ve never been to Ohio before…

By the way, Jill — you can still go through those book club threads and add your thoughts. I would LOVE to hear them! ♥

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.