Forums Find Your Local Sisters Virginia Greater DC?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  herrmanns5 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

lmlamk

Hello,

My name is Lena and we are in the DC area. We homeschool four kids ages 3-9. Are there an other moms in the area? Are you interested in some sort of meet up – playgroup or mom’s book discussion? I would love to have a local mom’s book discussion, but I do not know many other moms that are interested in classical style homeschool. (We do a modified Latin-Centered Curriculum with no co-op currently.)

tikimakia87

Hello Lena,

My name is Tiki. I just joined the forum I have been classically homeschooling for about 5 years now. We use to do classical conversations but now we are homeschooling without a coop and we love it! Feel free to contact me. I would love to do a book discussion with you and explore other options.

tikimakia87@gmail.com

lmlamk

Pleasure to meet you. I will contact you by email.

lmlamk

Tikimakia – I tried to write you offline, but I am not sure it got through. You can try me at lmlamk@gmail.com and we can try again to get in contact about books!

herrmanns5

Hi,
    I am also in the DC area. We do classical/CM homeschooling. This is our 3rd year. I would love to be part of a schole group. We do a few field trips and meet ups with a co-op, but nothing formal. You can reach me at herrmanns5@fastmail.com.

Looking forward to meeting you,
    Janet

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.