Greetings from Canton area, OH

/ Forums / . Introductions / Greetings from Canton area, OH

• Author

Hello there! I just started the podcast last week and have been binge listening! 🙂 It’s so wonderful!

I will be officially starting to homeschool this fall, although I feel like our lifestyle is already one of wonder and learning, so hoping the structure and formality will just be added easily into our life. I am also a homeschool graduate so teaching my children at home is a very natural thing for me. We will be starting Year 1 of Ambleside Online, which I’m very excited about. I have a 6.5 year old boy, a 4.5 year old girl, and an almost 2 year old boy.

I’m so glad to be joining the forum and I am hoping to find some local sisters. We have lived here in the Ohio Canton area for 3.5 years and no one in our circles homeschools (all my friends who homeschool live far away 🙁 ) so I’m feeling very lonely in it. I know that I need the support and community. I could break into a couple groups in the area, but it’d be really nice to get connected with some ladies going in a similar direction with their homeschools as me.

love to you all!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.