Hello from Central California!

/ Forums / . Introductions / Hello from Central California!

• Author

I am so excited to make some connections here and learn more about starting a Schole Sisters group! A close friend and I are beginning a small Schole Group co-op here in Tulare County for the next school year and we want to start a Schole Sisters group as well to facilitate community amongst the Moms we know locally. I just started learning about schole a few months ago, but it has really clicked with me and having the opportunity to listen to Dr. Perrin and Sarah Mackenzie at the GHC in Ontario cemented it even more!

I was homeschooled K-12, as well as my husband and it has been such an adventure beginning our homeschooling journey. My kids are ages 7, 5, 1 and we are prayerfully expecting another little one in January. I recently started implementing morning time and poetry teatime and my kids LOVE it!

• June 22, 2016 at 4:08 pm #14985

Hi Brittany, and welcome! Your Schole group sounds great, that’s wonderful that you’re getting some moms together for that.

I’m in CA too, but north of you in Nevada County.

• June 22, 2016 at 4:08 pm #44999

Hi Brittany,
      Can wait to hear about your geoup’s plans. I live in Tulare as well and am very excited to meet folks tomorrow in Exeter!

• June 22, 2016 at 4:08 pm #45000

Hi Brittany,
      Can wait to hear about your g group’s plans. I live in Tulare as well and am very excited to meet folks tomorrow in Exeter!

• June 22, 2016 at 4:08 pm #45005

Hi Archmom! I will be at the event in Exeter tomorrow so we will have to connect! So glad you found your way here!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.