Forums Find Your Local Sisters . Canada Hello from Ontario!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sjdufton 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Er1n

Hi, I live near Belleville, Ontario, two hours East of Toronto, in a tiny town of 1000. My husband works full time, and I homeschool our two middle school kids, age 10 and 12, and our dog 🙂

We have been doing this for one year, and loving it. I follow a Classical/Charlotte Mason curriculum, and we dive into history and books as much as we can. As an avid reader, I am missing my own reading time, since I am busy just reading ahead of the kids. No one around here follows these methods and has kids my age, so it would be nice to make some Schole friends out there!

Erin

brandy
    Keymaster

Welcome, Erin!

I have been homeschooling my dog this year, too. 😉

Er1n

Bahaha! Too funny.

sarasantos

Hi Erin,
    I’m in Ontario too, but all the way across TO, plus an hour, in Woodstock.

There are some CM homeschoolers in Kitchener I’m hoping to connect with (Anne White, the Plutarch mentor on AO, lives there and has started a small group), but up to now its just been me and my five kids, 10, 8, 6, 3, 1 trying to figure out this CM/Classical thing on our own.

brandy
      Keymaster

Oh! A group with Anne! That would be such a treat! ♥

alicia9000

Hi Erin,

Hi Sara – We met at L’Harmas – We should talk! I used to go to Anne’s group, but it hasn’t worked out recently.

I’m in Cambridge, Ontario (beside Kitchener-Waterloo).

I just joined for the online leadership conference. I have two girls 6 & 8. We are truly eclectic homeschoolers with a literary/real books, art, and music bent. Looking forward to connecting!

DebbieRobson

Hi everyone! I’m in London, Ontario! So wonderful to see so many close by!

sjdufton

Hello Fellow Ontarians! I am from north of London (near St. Marys). Debbie and I need to connect! I have five kids – ages 1, 5, 8, 11, and 13 that I homeschool (and an 18 yr old that was never homeschooled in college).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.