Forums Find Your Local Sisters Indiana Indianapolis (South)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  spowell418 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Andrea

I live in Indianapolis near Greenwood. I have 4 boys and 1 girl ages 11, 10, 8, 6, and 4.

sakrodel

Hi Andrea! I live near Greenwood also. I have 5 girls and 3 boys ages 8-25.

Stephanie

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  sakrodel.

ErinM

We are in Columbus and have a d13, d11, s8, d6

sakrodel

Hi maquedagoo! I’m not far from Columbus. I’m currently living in Trafalgar. I’d love to meet some local sisters. 🙂

sakrodel

Hello again! Just wondering if either of you Southern Indiana mamas are still around and interested in attending the online retreat in September, Learning Well.

Stephanie

spowell418

Hi! I’m Susan. I’m in Bloomington with a 7yo boy, 6yo girl, 3yo boy. Super lonely down here in this weird/cool town and looking for some Schole Sisters! Stephanie, I’m interested in the online retreat…

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  spowell418.

spowell418

Also, I would totally host a retreat group if anyone wants to retreat to Bloomington for the day. We could go somewhere fun together after the sessions maybe, or grab lunch downtown. I’d kick my husband and kids out of the house for the day. 😉

Susan

ErinM

I bought the retreat package, but then my homeschool co-op and another group we are closely involved with rescheduled events to the 15th 😩 . I am too involved to get out of those events. I guess I should have promoted the retreat!

I am super excited to have other like minded Mamas nearby! I would love to have a meet up another day! Tuesday is a great day for us.

spowell418

ErinM, I’m in Bloomington. Do you want to meet up for coffee in Nashville some weekend or even an afternoon? I am lucky enough to be able to get away without kids because my husband is in a year of working from home. Feel free to email me spowell418@gmail.com. I’d love to meet you. My kids are s7, d6, s3.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.