Forums Find Your Local Sisters Minnesota Looking for Schole Sisters

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  samantha.mae.quant 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi there!
    Just wanted to put something out here…in case there’s anyone else in MN looking for a schole group.
    Please let me know if you have any interest!
    Warmly,
    Pam

brandy
    Keymaster

I wish I had a like button. ♥

I am! I live north of the twin cities!

Hi Samantha!

Welcome ?
    I also live north of the twin cities, in North Oaks!

I have three girls: 5 yo, 3 yo, and 7 mo. We are planning to homeschool next fall, and I love everything I’ve been learning about classical education and schole. I’m trying to learn as much as I can because it is so meaningful and exciting!

Where do you live? Do you homeschool or plan to?

Pam ?

Hi Pam! That’s so awesome! I am planning on homeschooling, but I just have one baby who’s 5 months old. I’ve been loving the podcast too! I listened to all 30 episodes in about a month. My husband and I were both homeschooled. I’m currently a piano teacher. I teach out of our home here in Ham Lake but my husband works right off of 96! I’d so love to meet you as I’ve been specifically praying for like minded friends who also have a baby to have play dates with. Is there a way to send you a private message?

Samantha

ljandersen

Hi ladies! I’ve been loving this podcast and so I thought I’d look in on the forum as well. Fun to see some MN moms. I live in Phillips neighborhood in Msp. We have 5 kids 10 and under. Did anything transpire here in the cities?

Hi Lisa!
      Fun hearing from you!!

We don’t have a Schole group yet…but let’s stay in touch because you never know!

We have three girls 5 and under, and will be homeschooling this coming fall.
      Samantha has 9-month-old girl, and is also planning to homeschool.
      We are both excited about Charlotte Mason and classical styles as well.

I might have a get-together of homeschooling families at some point, maybe this summer…?

Would love to get connected and inspire each other! ?

Warmly,
      Pam

Welcome, Lisa! Looking forward to meeting you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.