Forums Find Your Virtual Sisters Book Discussions Monthly online book club via video chat: Norms & Nobility

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  MamaRachael 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Mystie
    Keymaster

Hello!

I’m arranging an online book discussion for Norms & Nobility, lasting from Feb-Dec 2018, using crowdcast for a chat-based (both video + non-video participation) discussion once a month, probably on first Thursdays in the evening. We’ll use the questions from Karen Glass’ study in the AO forums, which I will gather and send.

If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll add you to my email with further information next week. 🙂

MrsA

Oooh! That sounds fun. I participated in the study led by Karen this year, but live chats would be a whole different dynamic! Put me on the list, though I’m not 100 percent that I’ll be able to follow through yet.

Chelle50

I’d love to but I’m having a hard time navigating this forum. Add me, please! ?

Chelle50

I “think” I got it now. ?

lizwine

I am interested but am at adult ballet on Thursday evenings, would it be possible for me to rewatch at a later time?

BrittanyM

So looking forward to this! My idealistic overachieving best friend has attempted to convince me to read the book through this month before we start the chat… we’ll see how it goes. ?

Lyne

Mystie, is it too late to jump in on the discussion?

Mystie
    Keymaster

I’ve added those who’ve expressed an interest! Thanks! I’m looking forward to starting! 🙂

dcwsimpson

Is it too late to join?

the-fraziers

Mystie, could I still join in? I just joined the forums and would love to join you all!

Amina

I’m guessing you guys already started but I would love to jump on! Just joined here.

Jen Steed

Me too!

Mystie
    Keymaster

I’ve added all of you above, but now the club is in swing and full. 🙂 Thanks!

Chelle50

You can remove me and give someone else my spot. I can’t video chat at this time. Thanks!

dcwsimpson

I was exhausted because I caught a cold! Ugh! ? I will keep reading and catch up with you guys next time!!

dcwsimpson

Thank you for sharing the Evernote, Mystie!!

lmlamk

Is this still ongoing? What chapter are you all on? Is it possible to catch up and jump in?

MamaRachael

so, how did this go?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.