Rules or guidelines for book discussions?

/ Forums / Find Your Virtual Sisters / Book Discussions / Rules or guidelines for book discussions?

• Author

I am so excited to see a place for book discussion! I love, love, love being able to talk about and dig deeper into what I’m reading!

I’m just wondering if there is anything that is off limits for discussion on this forum. I know that on the AO site for example everyone steers clear of discussing theology on the forum, which I was not aware of in the beginning, so I’d just like to be clear from the start about what’s acceptable and what’s not before I get myself in hot water! 🙂

• May 7, 2016 at 4:17 am #9321

Ha! That’s funny! I asked Mystie if she thought we should have rules and her theory was sort of — maybe wing it on rules and see what happens? She’s been crazy busy this week, but I think I’ll send her a message and see what she thinks. My personal feeling is that we can be more open here than maybe some other forums can be.

• May 7, 2016 at 4:17 am #9340

I like the idea of being able to be open. I find it so valuable to be able to be challenged when I read by others’ opinions and perspectives. 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.