Forums Find Your Local Sisters New Hampshire Seacoast New Hampshire/ Southern Maine

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jesswoodbridge 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

KMenchen

Hi, My name is Katie, and I’m excited about the idea of incorporating Schole into our homeschooling… looking for some others for encouragment!

Samantha

Hi! I’m Samantha and we are starting our first year of homeschooling this fall.

KMenchen

I’m obviously not on the computer daily, but I am so glad there’s other interest in NH! I live in the Seacoast area… which part are you from Samantha?

Samantha

We are in Salem.

Meetha

Hello to both of you. My name is Brenda and I have a 15yo girl and 13yo boy. Also in Salem!

Meetha

Oops, don’t mean to create confusion…my name is Brenda, I often use “Meetha” as a username on sites.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Meetha.

KMenchen

Nice to meet you Brenda, are you and Samantha going to the “retreat” this weekend? I just signed up and am quite excited about it.

Excited to see you others here from the same area. Also seacoast NH! Attending the online retreat tomorrow in hopes to set our school year up right and work some schole into it too.

Samantha

Yes I am attending the retreat today 🙂

KMenchen

Jess, where in the Seacoast are you? I’m in Portsmouth. Didn’t know if you would be available to get together and chat about how to do schole for real. I’ve learned about it all summer, but now that school is in session, it isn’t looking how I’d hoped. How’s the year starting for you?

Hi Katie! I totally forgot about this forum until I got an email… so apparently a year has gone by. If you still wanted to try to get together at some point I would be up for that. Are you doing the online retreat in Sept? I am signing up for it now. Also we are both in the SCHEA FB group and I’m a member of the Hampton Christian homeschool group as well. Those might be easier places to reach me as I apparently forget to log in for a year at a time! lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.