You want an atmosphere in your home that reflects the kind of education you desire to give your children.
You long for truth, goodness, and beauty.
You want peaceful days with kids who don’t have to be forced to do their work.
You want connections not only between subjects, but also between you and your children.
You are searching for that one element that you are convinced is the key to making all of this happen in your home.
Yeah. That atmosphere?
You can’t only want your children to be lifelong learners. You have to be one first.
You can’t only desire to give your kids a quality education. You have to desire it for yourself also.
You are not just a mom. You are not just a teacher. You are a fellow learner with your children.
When you redefine your role as a homeschooling mom and focus on learning alongside your children, you can design an atmosphere of peace and learning that will last the entire school year.
We are the Scholé Sisters.
Homeschooling well can be an overwhelming and lonely task. We will give you practical help to make it less overwhelming and connect you with sisters who can relate to what you are going through.
A Scholé Sisters Online Retreat
Homeschool conferences can be exhausting and overwhelming. A retreat will build your skills and feed your soul.
- Discover and apply truth, goodness, and beauty for yourself and not only your curriculum.
- Troubleshoot your difficulties in carving out time to preread and read on your own.
- Balance a scholé atmosphere with effective consistency.
- Find ways to learn and teach that work with your personal style instead of against it.
- Learn how the liberal arts apply to all of life and not only the books you choose.
Featuring special guest Cindy Rollins
Learning Well Online Retreat – $29
- FIVE LIVE online workshops on designed to inspire you and provide actionable steps to help you improve your homeschool practices and mindset.
- Printable schedule of workshops to help you plan your online retreat day.
- Questions for discussion to answer in your private journal between workshops or to for gathering a group of friends to watch and discuss together.
- Lifetime access to the replays
Have 5 or more friends you’d like to gather to make this a relationship-building experience?
Want to hostess a refreshing day out for your local homeschool community?
Click here to learn more about how we’ve made it easy to give your local homeschool moms a day out to renew their vision, friendships, and mindset.
Got Questions? Find answers.
What happens after I check out?
You’ll be added to the list of registrants and receive a welcome email within the hour that includes access to the Retreat page.
The Retreat page will have all the information and links you need to participate. As the event is live, it will be updated with clear steps for where to be and what to do next.
Can I watch with friends?
Of course! We encourage it, even. Learning is better in community. If your group is 5 or fewer people or does not involve extra expenses (like a venue fee or food costs), just have each person register here separately.
If your group is larger, and you want to hold it like an event, click here for the logistical details – we tried to make it easy for you!
Do you offer group discounts?
Yes! If you’re putting together a 6+ person event, click here to find out about how to get group pricing at $20/person.
What if I’m not a mom, or not homeschooling, but still want to be a lifelong learner? Can I still attend?
Definitely! Our examples might be about kids – but it all applies to persons, whatever the age.
Have more questions? Just ask!
Learning Well No-Risk Guarantee
If, for whatever reason, the Scholé Sister’s online retreat does not leave you refreshed and energized, let us know and we’ll give you your money back.
You have nothing to lose.
We hope you’ll join us.
Broadcasting live from a single location, Pam, Brandy, Mystie, and Cindy will provide structure and encouragement to build you up with 4 talks, a Q&A session, conversation starters, worksheets – plus a lot of energy!
This is the teacher’s personal development day that you need.
- Mystie: Lifelong Learning, Life-giving Leisure
- Cindy: Learning to See: The Art of Paying Attention
- Brandy: Learning How to Live
- Pam: Learning with PEACE
- Plus a Q&A session!