Bring delight back to your homeschool. Have you fallen into a routine of checking boxes? Do you wonder why you don't have time to focus on building your children's character and love of learning?
That can change.
Better Together teaches you how to design a part of your homeschool day where the entire family can learn together. This time, known as "Morning Time,” has exploded in popularity since its inclusion in Sarah Mackenzie's bestseller Teaching From Rest. Now homeschool mom and former teacher Pam Barnhill breaks down the practice for every homeschooler.
Inside you'll discover:
- Why every family can benefit from Morning Time - no matter what homeschooling method they use.
- The secret to building relationships by delighting in learning together.
- Practical tips for a successful Morning Time.
- Resources, book lists, and ideas. You will return to our selections again and again.
- Examples and interviews from moms showing how it looks in their homes.
Better Together is the indispensable guide to creating a time in your day to focus on the things that matter most in your homeschool.
As mentioned in:
- Episode #66 – A Faculty of Friends