It was back in the 1980's when Cindy Rollins, then a new mom in search of the best ways to teach her baby son, first heard about homeschooling. Thirty years and nine children later, Cindy has become a popular blogger, podcaster, and award-winning teacher. This is her story. It's a story of big families and cross-country moves and small-town living. It's about great books and morning times and nursery rhymes. It's the story of a dedicated mother's journey toward the Truth and the family she brought along with her.
As mentioned in:
- Episode #10 – Which Comes First? The Principles or the Practical?
- Episode #13 – Learning Styles Are Bunk
- Episode #20 – Mothers, Don’t Let Your Methods Grow up to Be Systems (with Karen Glass)
- Episode 23 – The Nitty-Gritty Guide to Homeschooling High School Boys (with Cindy Rollins)
- Episode #41 – Living Books Are Books For Life