The popular and highly regarded Pieper speaks of the necessity for human persons to be able to contemplate and appreciate beauty to develop their full humanity. Pieper expresses succinctly that the foundation of the human person in society is leisure, free time in which one can contemplate, be receptive to being and its beauty.
- Episode #5 – Balancing Work and Wonder (with Ravi Jain) – during the Scholé RDA (aka Scholé Everyday) segment
- Episode #19: The Intersection of Effortlessness and Hard Work (with Dr. Christopher Perrin!)
- Episode #72 – The Grammar of Grammar
- Episode #73 – A Scholé for All Seasons by Mystie during the Scholé Everyday segment
- Episode #85 – More than restful learning – as the work under discussion to discover what counts as scholé