If I speak in the tongues of Greeks or Romans, Italians or Frenchmen, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have arithmetical powers, and understand all educational principles and all knowledge, and if I have all leisure, so as to never experience stress, but have not love, I am nothing. We know the truth. We know that all the law and prophets can be summed up in the word love. We know God is love. We know the greatest of faith, hope, and love is love. We know the whole education project is summed up as ordo amoris – the right ordering of loves. Yet, we struggle. You want your day to be full of love and joy, but bad … Read More
Held live on October 10, 2020!
Ideal for new and experienced homeschooling moms from all backgrounds, the Loving Well Retreat will help you:
- Discover the many facets of true love that you need as a mother.
- Learn how to read with an open heart.
- See how learning and love are connected.
- Live out a life full of love alongside your children.
- Develop a thinking love for your children.
This is the teacher’s development day you need.