Then YOU need to be full of delight. You want a strong relationship with your kids, but sometimes they’re pills. Truth is, sometimes you are, too. You long for joy in the journey. You want your kids to leave your home with good memories and funny stories. You want connections not only between subjects, but also between you and your children. You are hunting for the missing piece that will bring it all together and make it all feel not … Read More
Here’s how the process works: You – the group leader – purchase access to the retreat and fill out the form about their group event. You arrange your local location and invitation and food details. Based on these plans, you determine the cost to attend the event per person ($20 for the retreat access + any expenses you need to cover per person). You publicize the event and send invitations as desired. It can be small and close-knit or a … Read More
Held live on September 21, 2019. Lifetime access to the replays included with purchase. Homeschool conferences can be exhausting and overwhelming. A retreat will build your skills and feed your soul.
**Ideal for new and experienced moms from all homeschooling methods the Laughing Well Retreat will help you:**
- Discover delight in the day-to-day real life of homeschooling.
- Troubleshoot your sources of frustration and irritation that steal your joy.
- Recognize that peace and joy comes from trust in Christ.
- See how the gospel applies to our homeschool lifestyle and brings us joy.
- Embrace homeschooling as intense character training for ourselves.
- Find ways to add laughter with your kids, husband, and friends.
**This is the teacher’s development day you need.** P.S. – If you add a Sistership Membership along with this purchase, you’ll get $5 off your first payment!