Want homeschooling to be delightful?
Then YOU need to be full of delight.
You want a strong relationship with your kids, but sometimes they’re pills. Truth is, sometimes you are, too.
You long for joy in the journey.
You want your kids to leave your home with good memories and funny stories.
You want connections not only between subjects, but also between you and your children.
You are hunting for the missing piece that will bring it all together and make it all feel not so hard.
Yeah. That atmosphere of joy and delight?
Learning is serious business, but it shouldn’t make us serious kill-joys.
When we shed the burden of proving ourselves or worrying about our performance, we’re able to actually enjoy life and our kids – and experience true scholé.
You are not just a mom.
You are not just a teacher.
You are the mood and tone of your home.
You are the atmosphere.
This sounds like a lot of pressure, but the truth is that real learning – scholé – teaches us to lighten up. When we find we are the chief of the kill-joys in the home, the answer isn’t to double-down on guilt but to lighten up with gratitude. When we become educated as we educate, we realize we aren’t going to be the world’s answer or even our children’s savior. Thus, we’re free from a crippling yoke; free to laugh and be a friend and co-learner alongside our children.
We are the Scholé Sisters.
And, like you, we homeschool our kids — for better and for worse. We all have struggled feeling like our abilities did not match up to our vocation as a homeschool mom. We have hard and rough days that include yelling, huffy comments, and messy houses. We can cry about that (and sometimes we do). Or, we can laugh. We think we should choose laughter more often.
Homeschooling well can be an overwhelming and lonely task. We will give you practical help to make it less overwhelming and connect you with sisters who can relate to what you are going through.
A Scholé Sisters Online Retreat
Homeschool conferences can be exhausting and overwhelming. A retreat will build your skills and feed your soul. Plus, we’ll do our best to make you laugh. After all, laughter is the best medicine.
Ideal for new and experienced moms from all homeschooling methods, the Laughing Well Retreat will help you:
- Discover delight in the day-to-day real life of homeschooling.
- Troubleshoot your sources of frustration and irritation that steal your joy.
- Recognize that peace and joy comes from trust in Christ.
- See how the gospel applies to our homeschool lifestyle and brings us joy.
- Embrace homeschooling as intense character training for ourselves.
- Find ways to add laughter with your kids, husband, and friends.
A joyful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries up bones.
Featuring special guest Cindy Rollins
Laughing Well Online Retreat – $29
What you get:
- FIVE online workshop replays designed to inspire you and provide actionable steps to help you improve your homeschool practices and mindset.
- Printable schedule of workshops and chats to help you plan your online retreat day.
- Questions for discussion to participate in the Sistership community or locally with a group of friends to watch and discuss together.
- Lifetime access to the replays
Have 5 or more friends you’d like to gather to make this a relationship-building experience?
Want to hostess a refreshing day out for your local homeschool community?
Click here to learn more about how we’ve made it easy to give your local homeschool moms a day out to renew their vision, friendships, and mindset.
Got Questions? Find answers.
Laughing Well No-Risk Guarantee
If, for whatever reason, the Scholé Sister’s online retreat does not leave you refreshed and energized, let us know and we’ll give you your money back.
You have nothing to lose.
We hope you’ll join us.
Broadcasting live from a single location, Pam, Brandy, Mystie, and Cindy will provide structure and encouragement to build you up with 4 talks, a Q&A session, conversation starters, worksheets – plus a lot of energy!
This is the teacher’s personal development day that you need.
- Mystie: Laughing at Ourselves
- Cindy: Laughing in Hard Times
- Brandy: Laughing at the Days to Come
- Pam: Laughing with Our Kids
- Plus a Q&A session!