Homeschooling is not for the faint of heart.
You want an atmosphere in your home that reflects the kind of education you desire to give your children.
You long for truth, goodness, and beauty.
You want peace-filled days with kids who are excited to learn alongside you.
You want your lessons to have meaning and to make connections across subjects.
You are searching for that one element that you are convinced is the key to making all of this happen in your home.
What if I told you that the missing element was YOU?
You are the one who keeps motivation and morale high in your homeschool.
You set the tone and influence the learning atmosphere with your actions and attitude.
You are the one who gets things started each morning (believe me, they would not do it if you didn’t!)
You are not just a mom, you are a leader in your home.
When you redefine your role as a homeschooling mom and focus on effective and creative leadership, you can design an atmosphere of peace and learning that will last the entire school year.
Ideal for new and experienced moms from all homeschooling methods, the Leading Well Retreat will help you:
- Learn proactive leadership practices that will make a difference in how your homeschool runs each day.
- Troubleshoot your difficult homeschool dynamics.
- Balance a scholé atmosphere with an effective momentum.
- Find ways to set up your homeschool day that work with your personal style instead of against it.
- Grow in wisdom on knowing when to interfere and when to let alone.
What you get:
- Five recorded online workshop videos designed to inspire you and provide actionable steps to help you improve your homeschool.
- Printable resources to help you plan your retreat day and take action on the workshops.
Lifetime personal access to the videos, audio, and pdfs.