The Scholé Sistership is a place to gather and find your sisters – either to start a local group or to have likeminded women to brainstorm and spitball with right here online. Find ladies who want to start a virtual Scholé Sisters group, start a private group for your local book club, or get ideas for how to incorporate more scholé into your own life and teach from rest.
Sistership subscriptions support the production and maintenance of the website and podcast, plus pays for the talent and support we bring in to help us make it an awesome place to be.
Better than Facebook or Patreon, the Sistership is an online community (with an app!) that lets you chat, connect, listen to exclusive extra audio, find replays of past events, and even schedule local events of your own. Book clubs, both online and in person, are supported within the community and we can easily share not only our own #scholeeveryday but also have meaningful conversations about the latest episode or our current book selection.
Inside Sistership Supporters, you’ll
- Find community with likeminded homeschool mamas.
- Be inspired to read more & more broadly.
- Learn how to put educational principles into real life practice.
- Listen to extra, exclusive bonus recordings.
- Build friendships around the challenges with virtual meetups.