Showing all 5 results
2018 Retreat: Learning Well, with Cindy Rollins
Homeschool conferences can be exhausting and overwhelming. A retreat will build your skills and feed your soul.
**Ideal for new and experienced moms from all homeschooling methods the Learning Well Retreat will help you:**
* Discover and apply truth, goodness, and beauty for yourself and not only your curriculum.
* Troubleshoot your difficulties in carving out time to preread and read on your own.
* Balance a scholé atmosphere with effective consistency.
* Find ways to learn and teach that work with your personal style instead of against it.
* Learn how the liberal arts apply to all of life and not only the books you choose.
**This is the teacher’s development day you need.**
P.S. – If you add a Sistership Membership along with this purchase, you’ll get $5 off your first year!Rated 5.00 out of 5$29.00
not rated $29.00
2019 Retreat: Laughing Well, with Cindy Rollins
Held live on September 21, 2019. Lifetime access to the replays included with purchase. Homeschool conferences can be exhausting and overwhelming. A retreat will build your skills and feed your soul.
**Ideal for new and experienced moms from all homeschooling methods the Laughing Well Retreat will help you:**
- Discover delight in the day-to-day real life of homeschooling.
- Troubleshoot your sources of frustration and irritation that steal your joy.
- Recognize that peace and joy comes from trust in Christ.
- See how the gospel applies to our homeschool lifestyle and brings us joy.
- Embrace homeschooling as intense character training for ourselves.
- Find ways to add laughter with your kids, husband, and friends.
**This is the teacher’s development day you need.** P.S. – If you add a Sistership Membership along with this purchase, you’ll get $5 off your first payment!
not rated From: $3.99 / month
Sistership: Basic Level
Become a Scholé Sisters insider and listen more, share more, and get more. Sistership basic members have expanded listening privileges, accountability groups, book club discussions, and more. Go deeper into every conversation and find likeminded moms who will support you and spur you on.
Our community is not on Facebook and has no algorithms deciding what you see.
You get meaty conversation and practical support in your role as lead learner in your home.
not rated From: $9.99 / month
Sistership: Premier Level
Become a part of the best, most active online community designed by classical homeschooling moms in the trenches for classical homeschooling moms in the trenches. We want more than small talk, more than superficial tips, more than whiney Facebook shares.
Inside Sistership Premier you’ll find more than camaraderie and conversation about topics that matter. You’ll find the educational support you need to remain an engaged lifelong learner yourself. Exclusive lectures, conversations, book clubs, and mentorships will feed your mind and soul and prepare you to be a better lead learner in your home.
not rated $20.00
Spring Training 2019: Education Basics with Eric Hall
This series of three lectures will help mother-educators better understand the project they have undertaken, allowing them to fulfill their responsibilities with understanding and wisdom.
* **Session 1**, Monday, May 6, 5pm Pacific: **What is education?** What does it mean to be educated? Why is it necessary for human beings, not just for the modern world but for all time and in all cultures?
* **Session 2**, Monday, May 13, 5pm Pacific: **What is classical education?** Building upon the first session, we will investigate how classical models are the best answer to the problems of human sin and ignorance, and how modern educational theories systematically ignore these realities.
* **Session 3**, Monday, May 20, 5pm Pacific: **What is Christian education?** Finally, we will examine some basic questions regarding the relationship between faith and educational philosophy. Expanding on our discussion from sessions 1 and 2, we will look at how classical education and Christian education might be harmonious but not identical.
*Replays included.* **Access is included in the Premier level of Sistership.**