Showing all 4 results
2018 Retreat: Learning Well, with Cindy Rollins
Homeschool conferences can be exhausting and overwhelming. A retreat will build your skills and feed your soul.
**Ideal for new and experienced moms from all homeschooling methods the Learning Well Retreat will help you:**
* Discover and apply truth, goodness, and beauty for yourself and not only your curriculum.
* Troubleshoot your difficulties in carving out time to preread and read on your own.
* Balance a scholé atmosphere with effective consistency.
* Find ways to learn and teach that work with your personal style instead of against it.
* Learn how the liberal arts apply to all of life and not only the books you choose.
**This is the teacher’s development day you need.**
P.S. – If you add a Sistership Membership along with this purchase, you’ll get $5 off your first year!Rated 5.00 out of 5$29.00
not rated From: $3.00 / month
Sistership: Basic Level
Support the Scholé Sisters by joining the Sistership! Rather like Patreon, Sistership subscribers will receive bonus audio, access to the commonplace workshop, a place to participate in online book clubs with other community members, community chat access, and insider information.
Click here to learn about the leadership level and the premier level, also.
not rated From: $5.00 / month
Sistership: Leadership Level
Support the Scholé Sisters by joining the Sistership! Just like basic sistership, Sistership Leadership members will receive bonus audio, access to the commonplace workshop, a place to participate in online book clubs with other community members, community chat access, and insider information. In addition, they also will have the ability to host a separate invitation-only private group within the sistership platform for their local group and receive support for leading a local retreat. They also will have access to a private group for book club and Scholé salon group leaders to talk logistics, troubleshooting, and possibilities.
not rated From: $10.00 / month
Sistership: Premier Level
Support the Scholé Sisters by joining the Sistership! In addition to the benefits of the basic and leadership levels, premier level members also receive
* access to a 5-month book club led by Cindy Rollins (two 5-month book clubs per year, led by an experienced discussion leader)
* one exclusive t-shirt per year (orders made in June and shipped in August) ($20 value, requires active premier membership June-August minimum)
* access to the 2017 Leading Well retreat replays (no longer for sale)
* access to the Spring seminar included