Showing all 5 results
2018 Retreat: Learning Well, with Cindy Rollins
Homeschool conferences can be exhausting and overwhelming. A retreat will build your skills and feed your soul.
**Ideal for new and experienced moms from all homeschooling methods the Learning Well Retreat will help you:**
* Discover and apply truth, goodness, and beauty for yourself and not only your curriculum.
* Troubleshoot your difficulties in carving out time to preread and read on your own.
* Balance a scholé atmosphere with effective consistency.
* Find ways to learn and teach that work with your personal style instead of against it.
* Learn how the liberal arts apply to all of life and not only the books you choose.
**This is the teacher’s development day you need.**
P.S. – If you add a Sistership Membership along with this purchase, you’ll get $5 off your first year!Rated 5.00 out of 5$29.00
not rated $29.00
2019 Retreat: Laughing Well, with Cindy Rollins
Held live on September 21, 2019. Lifetime access to the replays included with purchase. Homeschool conferences can be exhausting and overwhelming. A retreat will build your skills and feed your soul.
**Ideal for new and experienced moms from all homeschooling methods the Laughing Well Retreat will help you:**
- Discover delight in the day-to-day real life of homeschooling.
- Troubleshoot your sources of frustration and irritation that steal your joy.
- Recognize that peace and joy comes from trust in Christ.
- See how the gospel applies to our homeschool lifestyle and brings us joy.
- Embrace homeschooling as intense character training for ourselves.
- Find ways to add laughter with your kids, husband, and friends.
**This is the teacher’s development day you need.** P.S. – If you add a Sistership Membership along with this purchase, you’ll get $5 off your first payment!
not rated From: $3.00 / month
Sistership: Basic Level
Support the Scholé Sisters by joining the Sistership! Rather like Patreon, Sistership subscribers will receive bonus audio, access to the commonplace workshop, a place to participate in online book clubs with other community members, community chat access, and insider information.
Click here to learn about the leadership level and the premier level, also.
not rated From: $10.00 / month
Sistership: Premier Level
Support the Scholé Sisters by joining the Sistership! In addition to the benefits of the basic and leadership levels, premier level members also receive
* access to a 5-month book club led by Cindy Rollins (two 5-month book clubs per year, led by an experienced discussion leader)
* one exclusive t-shirt per year (orders made in June and shipped in August) ($20 value, requires active premier membership June-August minimum)
* access to the 2017 Leading Well retreat replays (no longer for sale)
* access to the Spring seminar included
not rated $20.00
Spring Training 2019: Education Basics with Eric Hall
This series of three lectures will help mother-educators better understand the project they have undertaken, allowing them to fulfill their responsibilities with understanding and wisdom.
* **Session 1**, Monday, May 6, 5pm Pacific: **What is education?** What does it mean to be educated? Why is it necessary for human beings, not just for the modern world but for all time and in all cultures?
* **Session 2**, Monday, May 13, 5pm Pacific: **What is classical education?** Building upon the first session, we will investigate how classical models are the best answer to the problems of human sin and ignorance, and how modern educational theories systematically ignore these realities.
* **Session 3**, Monday, May 20, 5pm Pacific: **What is Christian education?** Finally, we will examine some basic questions regarding the relationship between faith and educational philosophy. Expanding on our discussion from sessions 1 and 2, we will look at how classical education and Christian education might be harmonious but not identical.
*Replays included.* **Access is included in the Premier level of Sistership.**