Today, Mystie, Pam, and Brandy are chatting about summer. Instead of letting summer slowly slip through our fingers, we can leverage summer and set ourselves up for greater success in our upcoming homeschool years. And you don’t have to do it alone! You’ll want to listen all the way to the end because Scholé Sisters is announcing something super special for summer … we’re hoping it’ll encourage you to find (and bond with) your sisters!
Thank you to our sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by Charlotte Mason Boot Camp. Want to whip those Charlotte Mason muscles into shape? This intense, 6-week Charlotte Mason Boot Camp does just that! It’ll take that philosophical flab and turn it into nothing less than confidence. It’ll give you all the growing, stretching, and strengthening you’ve been looking for.
Charlotte Mason Boot Camp fills up fast. Click here to get on the interest list!
Listen to the podcast:
- Plan Your Year
- Mystie’s Homeschool Audit
- 2017 Mother Culture Reading List
- Mystie’s Practical Personality Portfolio
- Simply Charlotte Mason Learning and Living: Homeschooling the Charlotte Mason Way DVD Set
- Adam Andrews’ Teaching the Classics DVDs
- The First Ever Scholé Sisters Online, But Not Online, Retreat
Please leave us a review in iTunes!
If you don’t know how to do that, click here for illustrated instructions.
Want to ask an upcoming Nitty Gritty Homeschool Question?