This episode is a something of a bonus for those of you who attended our Leading Well retreat this past summer. If you DIDN’T attend the retreat, we think you’ll still enjoy the episode. But more importantly, a lot of you have asked if we offer replays of the retreat for those who missed it, or didn’t know about it at the time. Starting TODAY, the answer to that question is a resounding YES! (See below for more info.)
So – enjoy this question and answer session. We are all over the place – logical consequences, book recommendations on Socrates and Hannibal, dealing with meltdowns, all of it. It’s a wild (and fun!) ride.
Grab the Leading Well Retreat Replay:
Whether you want a little personal renewal and inspiration time, or you want to plan an event for your local group, the Leading Well Retreat Replay is for you! ♥
You can purchase an individual license for personal use only or a group license so you can show it to your book club or homeschool moms group without worrying about everyone buying their own access.
And remember: If you purchased Leading Well this summer, you now have lifetime access and do not need to purchase it again.
Listen to the podcast:
- Q&A Notes from the Leading Well Retreat
- 2nd & 3rd Grade Plans | 2016-2017 School Year from Mystie (lists the Synge book that covered Hannibal)
- Anne White’s Life of Fabius study (covers Hannibal)
- Charlotte Mason Boot Camp
- On the Incarnation by Athanasius (for the intro by CS Lewis)
- Four Socratic Dialogues by Plato, translated by Jowett
- Powells Books
- SS 21: Amusing Ourselves to Leisure
- Ignatia Amara 30c
- A Spirited Rider by Rachel Jankovic
- Independent Student Student Planner
Please leave us a review in Apple Podcasts!
If you upgraded to iOS 11, you’ll find leaving a review easier than ever. Just go to Scholé Sisters in your library and scroll down.