We’re back!!!! That’s right! Today we’re kicking off Season 3. You really want to take Mystie up on her offer below — the 1-page reference on MBTI cognitive functions — because cognitive functions are exactly what we’re talking about today. What if knowing your child’s cognitive functions could help you foster an atmosphere that allows your child exactly what he needs in order for what he’s learning to connect up in his brain? That’s the theory that we’re batting around today, and we think you’ll find it helpful.
Thank you to our sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by Simplified Organization. Want to figure out and understand your personality better? Mystie has a free one-page cheat sheet to help you understand each personality type’s cognitive functions. Go deeper into personality and apply it to your home and homeschool with this easy-to-understand chart. Sign up right here to get it:
Know Your Cognitive Functions
Listen to the podcast:
- Scholé RDA
- Topical Discussion: Homeschooling Gets a Personality Check (Applying MBTI Cognitive Functions to your Homeschooling)
- 16 Personalities Personality Type Test
- Sign up above for the 1-page cognitive functions stack cheat sheet (print it!)
- Previous episode that discussed MBTI personality stuff:
- Melody Mystery Mayhem Podcast
- Captains Courageous by Rudyard Kipling
- Gifts Differing by Isabel Briggs Meyers
- AmblesideOnline Narration Cube
- Nitty Gritty Homeschool Question
Please leave us a review in iTunes!
If you don’t know how to do that, click here for illustrated instructions.