If you were bummed that you were unable to attend the Scholé Sisters session at GHC in Cincinatti, and then extra disappointed we were unable to offer you a recording … this is for YOU! Brandy, Mystie, and Pam have redone the whole thing, and you can even get a download of the document handout with all the important details!
Download the booklist
Thank you to our sponsor:
First, there’s The Daily Poem, a brief podcast delivered each weekday morning featuring the best poems ever written. Consider it an audio anthology perfect for Morning Time, the morning commute, or while your toaster is doing its thing.
Second is The Play’s the Thing: All Shakespeare all the time. Join the Close Reads crew and the CiRCE Institute team as they work their way through Shakespeare’s entire canon one act a time. Up first King Lear, Much Ado About Nothing, and Henry V. Subscribe now wherever you get your podcasts.
Listen to the podcast:
- Scholé Everyday
- Topical Discussion: Carpe Librum — Our Official Booklist!
- Get the booklist:
- Also mentioned:
- Norms and Nobility by David Hicks
- Desiring the Kingdom by James K. A. Smith
- You Are What You Love by James K. A. Smith
- The Great Tradition by Richard Gamble
- Poetic Knowledge by James Taylor
- Leisure the Basis of Culture Paraphrases by Mystie:
- Learning Well Retreat
- Out of the Silent Planet by CS Lewis
Please leave us a review in Apple Podcasts!
In iOS 11, leaving a review is easier than ever! Just go to Scholé Sisters in your subscriptions and scroll down.