In today’s episode, Brandy, Pam, and Mystie get real about Scholé Sisters groups. First, they talk about Pam’s Scholé Salon, specifically what they’ve done and how it’s going. From there, they transition to what to do when groups experience change or difficulty. Groups, even GOOD groups, will experience trials and setbacks, and it’s important for all of us to think about how to respond.
Download Your Scholé Sheet:
Listen to the podcast:
- 2018 Retreat: Learning Well with Cindy Rollins
- Nature Journal: A Guided Journal for Illustrating and Recording Your Observations of the Natural World by Clare Walker Leslie
- Aesop’s Fables by Milo Winter
- Fifty Famous Stories Retold by James Baldwin
- Teaching From Rest by Sarah Mackenzie
- The Lonesome Gods by Louis L’Amour
- Growing Vibrant Charlotte Mason Communities
- Well-Read Mom
- Start Here: A Journey through Charlotte Mason’s 20 Principles by Brandy Vencel
- Wild and Free
- Principles at the Helm audio seminar by Karen Glass and Donna-Jean Breckenridge
- Home Education (The Home Education Series), Volume 1 by Charlotte Mason
- School Education (The Home Education Series), Volume 3 by Charlotte Mason
- What is Voxer?
- Norms and Nobility by David V. Hicks
- What is Slack?