Today’s episode was recorded live at the beach house while we were at the fall retreat! The sound quality is a little less than our usual, but we can’t tell you how fun it was to record face-to-face. Our topic today is humility and teachableness. We think you’ll find the conversation very interesting.
Join Our November Challenge!
Coming up in November we are hosting our first ever month-long CHALLENGE! As you know, principles aren’t for having or knowing – they are for LIVING. What if you took a principle and determined to live it out in some small way every weekday for a whole month? Think what a difference that would make and the power of the habit you would build! Click here to learn more about our challenge.
Download Your Scholé Sheet:
Listen to the podcast:
- None Greater by Matthew Barrett
- Who was Charlotte Mason?
- A Philosophy of Education (The Home Education Series) by Charlotte M. Mason
- The Intellectual Life by A. G. Sertillanges
- Consider This by Karen Glass
- Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle
- Who was Plato?
- Who was Aristotle?
- Who is Sarah Mackenzie?
- True Spirituality by Francis Schaeffer
- SS #11: Will the REAL Multum Non Multa Please Stand Up?