Today, we present our annual Christmas episode! We’re using Josef Pieper’s book In Tune with the World to discuss festivity, Christmas, and, of course, FUNERALS. That’s right. You don’t want to miss this one!
Topical discussion begins at 15:04.
All you want for Christmas?
Wondering what you want for Christmas but not sure? Allow us to suggest an annual membership to Sistership Sophies! We’ve got a great lineup for 2020 including more bonus audio, a Shakespeare mentorship with Kelly Cumbee, fabulous Spring Training sessions, the annual summer T-shirts and more! Click here to join!
Download Your Scholé Sheet:
Listen to the podcast:
- Matthew Henry’s Commentary on The Whole Bible In One Volume: Genesis To Revelation by Matthew Henry
- Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle
- Scholé Sisters episode 63: Who’s Your Daddy?
- The Institutes Of The Christian Religion by John Calvin
- The Common Rule: Habits of Purpose for an Age of Distraction by Justin Earley
- Liturgy of the Ordinary: Sacred Practices in Everyday Life by Tish Warren
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Author, James K. A. Smith
- Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold by C.S. Lewis
- In Tune With the World: A Theory of Festivity by Josef Pieper
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Scholé Sisters episode 16: Don’t Be the White Witch
- Christmas gift for Premier members inside Sistership