In today’s episode, Brandy, Mystie, Pam, and Abby discuss the “faculty of friends” concept presented by Ravi Jain and Kevin Clark in the new revised edition of The Liberal Arts Tradition, an idea that also appears in Norms and Nobility, Poetic Knowledge, and more! We think you’ll find this episode inspiring and encouraging.
Jump into our Shakespeare mentorship!
The Sistership Premier Shakespeare mentorship led by Kelly Cumbee – she’s guiding us through As You Like It – just began, and it’s not too late to join in! If you ever wanted someone to hold your hand through a Shakespeare play, Kelly is your woman. To join us, just click here and sign up for Premier membership.
Download Your Scholé Sheet:
Listen to the podcast:
- AO list = AmblesideOnline list
- The Odyssey by Homer. Translated by Emily Wilson
- Tales from the Odyssey by Mary Pope Osborne
- Angelina Stanford‘s online classes
- The Odyssey by Homer. Translated by Robert Fagles
- The Odyssey by Homer. Translated by Robert Fitzgerald
- The Odyssey on audio. Translated by Robert Fitzgerald. Narrated by Dan Stephens
- The Odyssey on audio. Translated by Emily Wilson. Narrated by Claire Danes
- The Liberal Arts Tradition: A Philosophy of Classical Christian Education (revised edition) by Kevin Clark, DLS and Ravi Scott Jain
- Norms and Nobility: A Treatise on Education by David Hicks
- The Death of Christian Culture by John Senior
- The Restoration of Christian Culture by John Senior
- Poetic Knowledge: The Recovery of Education by James S. Taylor
- Truth on Trial: Liberal Education Be Hanged by Robert K Carlson
- Scholé Sisters episode 62, The Scholé Sisters Go Liberal (with Ravi Jain!)
- Pints with Aquinas podcast
- Mortification of Spin podcast
- Aesop’s Favorite Fables
- Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi
- Who was Charlotte Mason?
- Pam’s Morning Time Plans
- Better Together by Pam Barnhill
- Festivity: Scholé Sisters episode 64, How Christmas is Like a Funeral
- 5×5 Challenge