We’ve been promising you a bonus episode for a while and today is the day! The only thing is, Abby made us do a Scholé Everyday, and then we talked too long, so we did the logical thing in this situation: we decided to make it a “real” episode. What does this mean for the season? Well, it’ll just be longer. There will be nine episodes instead of our usual eight, making this a sort of bonus after all.
Today, we’re discussing an article on education written by Steven Rummelsburg that originally appeared in The Imaginative Conservative called The Problem of Language and Our Schools. If you’d like to read the article before listening, just click here. This is a rousing conversation on an excellent topic and also … listen up because we’re making a very big announcement!
Register for Spring Training!
Listen to the podcast:
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Problem of Language in Our Schools by Steven Rummelsburg
- The Imaginative Conservative
- The Matt Fradd Show
- The Sistership
- How to Think by Alan Jacobs
- Norms and Nobility by David Hicks
- History of the American People by Paul Johnson
- Modern Times: The World from the Twenties to the Nineties by Paul Johnson
- Scholé Sisters episode 69, Socratic Trialogue (with Renee Shepard!)